From a broken clasp to a crack in a CrCo major connector Bertram Dental Lab is
equipped to do alloy repairs.
As a casting lab we do in house alloy repairs on:
- One day repair service available if a new cast part isn’t required. (Must be
to us by 10:30am)
- Alloy repairs that require a new cast part and weld require 3 days in lab
- RPD’s, Implant bars, bridgework.
- Chrome Cobalt-(CrCo)
- Titanium-(Ti) Titanium welds must be titanium to titanium. We do not cast or mill (Ti) in house.
- (No flexible frame or flexible clasp repairs.)- We can do new flexible clasps and flexible partials.